Sunday 14 December 2008

Prediction for 2009


During a working trip to New York last summer I noticed how coloured 'Vitamin Water' was everywhere in the shops. I wonder how long I thought to myself before this stuff is marketed in the UK. A few months. Today as I stopped by Costa coffee I nearly fell into an advertising board for......you guested it Vitamin Water. Coming to a shop near you soon.
For more information on my non wedding photography and to show you what I am up to when I am not shooting weddings please have a look at www.urbanfoto.co.uk. I have a great selection of travel photography and some advertising work that I have carried out over the last year. My wedding bookings at www.gregforbesphotography.com are going well for 2009 and 2010. Please feel free to contact me for a quote.
Greg

No comments: